Blogger's "Subscribe" Widget Added to Musings
After another blogger mentioned not getting notification of my posts anymore (because of those Blogger changes quite some time ago), I took a look at the widgets available and saw that there IS one to allow readers to subscribe. Duh, Kim.
Screenshots, nothing is clickable in either of them.
I've used Feedly for years to follow various blogs, so Blogger's changes haven't ever been an issue for me. (Feedly is available as an app too, of course. No, I'm not being compensated for mentioning them, it's just one of the many ways to follow blogs.)
Anyway, I've added the widget to the left sidebar, just below my "profile," as you can see in the screenshots above. I hope it works! If it does not, someone please let me know; thanks. (I'll do at least one post this coming week, so it can be tested!)


Comments
Don't know what you inserted but nothing is clickable...
Neither is your profile viewable.
Hugs,
Mariette
The simplest way is to add those blogs you WANT to follow, on your sidebar's: My Blog List.
That's where you show up and I come here to comment...😏
It also increases your web presence as you interlink with other bloggers!
Hugs,
Mariette
At the bottom of your Blogger: Layout there is the Reading List!
You ONLY select your most favorite blogs for placing on the sidebar in: Blog List as found in Add a Gadget. It also reads in there—Show off what you read with a blogroll of your favorite blogs!
Nowhere it reads ALL blogs one follows (often or only in the past...).
Still need to sort through my Reading List as lots of blogs are being discontinued!
Hugs,
Mariette
Thanks for posting this!