Wordless Wednesday: Waiting for treats


Comments

Dearest Kim,

Leonard has the sweetest face!
Hugs,
Mariette + Kitties
Poppy Q said…
What a sweetie.
Such a sweet and lovely face.
Feed me, feed me, I'm all yours fur the petting and the food dish!
Looks like he might soon start using the door bell, lol.
Oh my goodness, who could resist such a sweet face!
Cat Lover said…
That face!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
wavez two ewe dood….eye hope ya got treetz
oh plentee for bein most hansum 🐟💙‼️😺
My Mind's Eye said…
MOL MOL that is a most precious face waiting patiently...
My first thought when I saw it was
"if you feed them they will come"!
Hugs Cecilia
Maebeme said…
Awww...look at that face. I couldn't resist him, that's for sure.
meowmeowmans said…
What a face! If Leonard came here, we'd be tempted to gie him ALL the treats. :)
That is totally adorable!
John Bellen said…
I'd be tempted to grab him and bring him in. He has a home, you say...?
Gidget Blue Sky said…
oh my cod! mow cood yoo resist that face?
Leonard is a cute little dude ♥
Who could resist that face
Katie Isabella said…
KIM! Get him! He's made fpr you. Oh he is so handsome. Please let him in.
The J-Cats said…
We don't think We could resist such a sweet face.
Maybe this is a Sign, and you are destined to be his Human.
Katie Isabella said…
Hi...I bought some Friski's treats in a pouch for her...and I got sone Delectables too. The Friskies are just like the delectables and what Katie scarfed down Saturday. And I used Miralax. Quarter tsp. first, next day I did my best to get an 8th of a teaspoon down.
Just stopped back by to say thanks for the kind words and support during my recent health challenges, I appreciate it so very much!