Window Whiffies on a Wordless Wednesday Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Wednesday, May 07, 2025 Snapped on Saturday at a traffic light, while I was cabbing from an appointment. It was refreshing to see the dog secured properly in the back seat. Handsome fellow! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments LOULOU said… Lovely photo and oh, what a happy doggy. We love doggies, even if we are more aware of kitties, being one. Lynn and Precious said… Well that was a fun quick snapshot. I don't guess you were able to reach across the road and give him a pet, lol. Memories of Eric and Flynn said… He is enjoying his ride! My Mind's Eye said… What a great snapped of the most handsome Chocolate LabHugs Cecilia da tabbies o trout towne said… that pups owner would truly enjoy having that snapshot….good one ‼️🐾😺💚 Brian's Home Blog said… That is one happy pup! The Island Cats said… Well that's one happy dog! My Mind's Eye said… MOL MOL KimWill explain HiC tomorrow meowmeowmans said… That's a great capture, Kim. That doggo sure looks happy. :) Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said… I hope you found something interesting on the breeze Katie Isabella said… I wonder who this fine fellow is! John Bellen said… This comment has been removed by the author. John Bellen said… He appears quite dignified. He must know how regal he looks.
Comments
Hugs Cecilia
Will explain HiC tomorrow