Signs of Spring
On this first day of Spring 2016, here are a few recent signs:
Snowdrops and crocuses from Thursday at lunch time
Geese, robin and red wing blackbird from Saturday.
I was so excited to finally see robins! I've been hearing them every morning and evening too but hadn't seen any until yesterday.
Today has been quiet. I "popped out" to Home Depot and back (you can't "pop out" anywhere on public transit -- lol). I'm anticipating, not eagerly, the return of the "fleas" from March break. I figure they'll go out with a bang, so to speak...but at least they'll go out. :-)
As for the boys, they had great fun this morning when I opened up the sofa bed to see how difficult it would be to deconstruct (i.e. unscrew/unbolt the bed frame part to make it easier to get out of the house). They both seemed to think of it as a kitty jungle gym.
Peace.
Comments
Love the photos of the boys. Looks like they had a good time. Love the tussle!
Leave it to the boys, if there is something to be done around the house, they are on it! Happy Spring!
Good luck getting rid of the old sofa bed. I had one in the basement of the old house and it was pain in the butt to get out.
Have a great week!
The first day of spring was perfect here: about 19 degrees and sunny. I went bicycling and the cats had the fresh air through the screened windows all day. A good start to the season.
Hugs!
N joy de jungle gym....itz awesum yur mom getted it for ewe ☺☺☺
♥♥♥
We're expecting a snowstorm Wednesday night/Thursday, though we'll hope for rain -- it's not looking promising, though.
As for the "jungle gym," I would like it GONE!!!